The Chrome Team has come out with all new and improved Chrome 64 for Windows, Linux and Mac. Chrome 64 will be released in coming days. “Chrome 64.0.3282.119 come with a number of fixes and improvements.” said Abdul Syed of the Chrome Team.
As mentioned by the Chrome team, they will release 53 security fixes for its new version. The team has also worked extensively to make sure that a warning will pop-up if the users try to go to phishing sites and not only that, this feature will also be available in the IOS and Android mobile apps.
Good News For The Developers
- Web Developers can now predict the Audio and Video playback
- Chrome 64 supports High Dynamic Range (HRD) video playback on Windows 10
- For Windows and Mac users, Persistent License will be available offline
- Metadata will contain <audio> and <video> elements to reduce bandwidth and resource usage
- If you set the value of
playbackRatethat Chrome doesn’t support, Chrome will throw a “NotSupportedError”, which is specific to HTML.
- Chrome will pause if videos with no sound are played in the background to save the battery and bandwidth usage.
- No sound muting for
playbackRatebelow 0.5 or above 4
Also read: Google Makes Monitisation Policy Stricter