Sydney, a city in Australia, is home to more than five million residents. This capital city of New South Wales has an advanced market economy, making it one of the Alpha Global Cities as classified by Globalization and World Cities Research Network.
With this, it is inevitable for start-up and ecommerce companies to immerse in Sydney.
One of the leading ecommerce companies in the world today is Shopify. This is a platform that aims to help online marketers grow their businesses.
When you choose to move your business to Shopify, you will be backed by powerful tools designed to help you find customers, drive sales, and manage your day-to-day transactions.
What made Shopify one of the bests in the industry?
- Themes. Shopify has worked with top-notch designers to ensure that your page would look elegant and enticing to potential customers.
- Customization. As an independent brand, Shopify also offers businesses to customize their pages.
- Gadget-Friendly. Shopify is designed to fit all types of gadgets the customers usually use, from mobile phones to tablets, to personal computers.
- Inventory Management. You can keep track of your product’s availability and stop selling products that are out of stock.
- Unlimited Products. Shopify does not limit the number or type of products you can sell.
- Video and 3D Support. You can publish videos in order to show more of the products you offer.
- Automatic Shipping Rates. You don’t have to worry about collating the shipping rates from carriers, as they will automatically be sent to you.
- Abandoned Checkout Recovery. Some customers change their minds after adding items to the cart. This will be automatically recovered, and customers will also receive emails encouraging them to proceed with the purchase.
- Automatic Tax. Based on where you are located, Shopify automatically handles tax rates.
- Multiple languages. In order to reach out to diverse customers, Shopify has more than 50 languages you can translate to.
- 100 Payment Gateways. Shopify has partnered with over 100 payment gateways making it convenient for both customers and sellers.
Sydney is one of the cities with Shopify presence. If you are a brand hoping to expand your online visibility, you can look for a sydney shopify agency to help you boost your webpage.
Agencies are composed of trained experts working together to achieve your business goals. They have the knowledge of what strategies to do and which tools to use.
If you are still uncertain on whether to hire a sydney shopify agency or not, here is a list of reasons you can ponder on.
- Saves time. Entrusting your webpage’s improvement to the hands of experts can save you a lot of time. Those free times you can spare can be used for other tasks that are value-adding to your business.
- Reach your target market faster. Agencies have people who underwent extensive training and have gained experience to master their craft. They know the dos and don’ts of online marketing and know what can immediately spark customer’s interests.
- Quality work. With experts handling your webpage, you can be confident that their output can help your business build a reputable name.
- Continuous Help. Once you’ve started working with Shopify agencies, you can always tap them for consultation and help should your business decide to have a culture shift.